Monday, August 29, 2011

Jiwang-jiwangg

Salam Eid. Early in the morning, I already turn on my laptop as usual. After checking all the Facebook’s notification and email, I wanna clean my laptop from all the junk files because it’s getting slow and slow. Hurmmm, 1st step, remove and clean all the download history in the IDM. Scroll one by one and I saw a song entitled “Mocca- I remember”. Try to listen a little bit and I remember that song which I downloaded in the MRSM AG because my friend suggested it to me for closing ceremony slide show. LOL. Well, the songs quite slow and it is very jiwanggg. :p

Today I’m gonna list out some of the jiwang songs which I ever heard and I love because of the catchy sound.

Richard Marx – Right Here Waiting



M2M – The Day you Went Away



Michael Learns to Rock – That’s Why You Go Away (Lame video clip :D)



Auburn – Perfect Two



There are a lot more, but these are my favourite! Hahahaaa, jiwang punya lagu.. :p




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright (c) 2009 forbidden island. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.